Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Morning Commute

I had a weird morning commute yesterday. I was stuck behind an erratic driver for about 4 miles of my morning drive. The driver was swerving, speeding up and slowing down, and at times was half on the road, half on the shoulder. I guess what made the situation weird was that the guy had two parrots in the back of his car as well. They were just sitting on the top of the backseat, staring out the window. Anyway, I figured the driver was drunk or high, so decided I would pass him as soon as possible and get to work. So I finally go to pass the guy, and the next thing I know he is flipping me off and accelerating so that I would have a hard time getting in front of him. So I floored it and got in front of him and drove away. He then proceeded to tail gate me and flip me off, as well as kept coming to the side of my car. It was definitely scary. I just wanted to get to work and away from this weirdo. I would have called the cops, but I had left my cell phone at home. Eventually, I turned down a different street and got away from that guy. But all I could think about was how sad I was that those two parrots had to live with such a crazy man!

No comments: