Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tired

I can barely keep my eyes open today. I have had a hard time adjusting to the time zone change and a very busy work schedule. I am hoping that once I get a more established routine (that includes a little more sleep) that I won't be a complete zombie in the mornings. The problem for me is that I cannot resist watching a million tv shows when I get home from work. So instead of going to bed at a reasonable time I stay up late watching tv. Oh well, it is nothing that a little coffee and a better routine cannot fix.

Also, I cannot really complain about my situation right now. My husband has been cooking me amazing breakfasts and dinners each day. I feel spoiled getting awesome meals and a paycheck. It is funny how deprived you can truly become during law school, haha. :)

No comments: