Thursday, October 30, 2008

My morning..

I woke up early this morning and biked for a half hour before getting ready for work. I could barely keep my eyes open for the first ten minutes of biking. It brought back memories of my morning training runs back in college. I hated/liked those morning runs. I hated about the first ten minutes of the run, when all the girls on the team were silently dragging their feet around the town with me. The last part of the run always ended up being fun. We would all wake up a little bit and talk the last part of the run away. Ok, boring story..I know... Just funny how memories get triggered.

So after getting ready this morning, I decided to take Lobo to doggy daycare. She has been so bored the last few weeks, with me staying late at work almost everyday. I love that when I tell her that she is going to daycare that she runs wildly around the house for a few minutes. It is hard not to be happy when watching my dog act like such a dork!

And now I am the first one at the office, as usual. I am caught up on all of my projects and am anxiously awaiting the next client file. In the mean time, I'll probably pull out one of my barbri books and start reading. Yuck...

No comments: