Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates

I am still very busy at work. I have a list of projects on the whiteboard in my office. Every day I knock one off the list, only to have another one added to it. It is overwhelming, but also exciting at the same time. I am used to feeling overwhelmed, because that is what I felt like in law school 24 x 7. The exciting portion of my job is that I get to work with a lot of very interesting clients and complex transactions. And better yet, I feel half way competent at work. So, work is going well.

The busy season at work supposedly ends around early December. The timing is perfect because I will be cramming for the February bar exam at that time. Yup, you read that correctly. I have not taken the bar exam yet. I started work right after law school and have been working as a consultant. So, wish me luck!

No comments: