Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Am sick of getting sick!

It seems like I feel ill once every two weeks or so. I cannot figure out if I keep catching bugs from my co-workers, who keep catching bugs from their kids.. Or do I keep getting ill because I have been working too much?? Or is it a combination of both? All I know is that I feel sick again today. But I cannot take today off because I have too much work to do. Hopefully the caffeine from my cup of coffee will give me some temporary energy and help improve my outlook on the day.

2 comments:

gudnuff said...

Not to get all mommy-ish on you, BUT, are you eating well? I, for one, am not. I think I get anemic. It really takes the stiffness out of your spine, lemme tell ya. And I do not take any vitamins, multi or otherwise. And I often go weeks without eating a single piece of fruit. Really, I should have rickets by now, I think. Anyway, I'm sure I would feel a LOT better if I actually ate better. It might be purely psychosomatic, but whenever I eat liver, I swear I feel better the next day.

Dagny said...

I do need to eat better. I drink a lot of coffee and eat too many snackwell's chocolate sandwich cookies...Ugh!