Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunny Day

It is supposed to be 87 degrees today! I am stoked for a warm and sunny day here in Chicago. Heck, when it was only 56 degrees on Tuesday I made my husband play basketball outside with me after work. I am still deciding what outdoor adventure I will make my husband endure after work today. I am also looking forward to a warm weather weekend. I think we will probably shoot some hoops, go for a run, canoe, or do something else outdoorsy and fun.

Things are going well on the work front. I just received my year-to-date utilization report, and my numbers are tracking well above my targeted goals. So, barring some unforeseen dry spell, I should meet my billable hours target.

Other than work and outdoor play time, nothing too exciting going on with me. I would talk about politics, but it offends most of the people who read my blog. Besides, I think I would rather focus on the positive things going on around me now adays.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

No comments: