Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boot Camp and Random Stuff

I have a stack of letters that I need to send out to my littlest sister this week. She is at the Air Force Academy boot camp, which means that we cannot talk to her until mid-August. Here comes the bragging about my little sis. I am so proud of everything she has accomplished. She was the first female high school ROTC commander in her state (commanding over 100 kids). She scored insanely high on both the SAT and the ACT. And she is probably only one of a few kids who was admitted to every military academy. However, she chose to go to the Air Force Academy so she could study astrophysics. Freaking cool!

We went up to my family's cottage in Wisconsin last weekend. It was a blast! I played so many games that I feel like I ran a marathon. I am seriously that sore. And the dog played in the water so much on Friday, that she stayed inside the cottage all day Saturday, sleeping through everything. It was great to get outside and play a little bit.

And now I am back to work. My mentor at work left me a stack of client files before he left for vacation. Which means that I will be busy all day today, finishing up some reports for him to review when he returns tomorrow. Alright, back to cranking through reports...

No comments: