Monday, July 20, 2009

Good morning

Good morning everyone!My attitude has improved since last week. I cannot explain why, but for some reason I was in a bad mood all week long. I took last Friday off from work and caught up with random errands, and now I feel refreshed mentally and physically. I cannot claim that I accomplished much, but maybe that is what I needed.

On a side note, I have been going through pages of posted photos to find pictures of my littlest sister at Basic Training at the Air Force Academy. The military posts daily pictures of all of the cadets as they go through training. Additionally, someone is posting a blog that explains what events are taking place each day. It is pretty cool. My little sister appears to have lost some weight, though I am not sure that she ever needed to!

Alright, back to the grind. I am going to guzzle some coffee and move at incredible speeds!

2 comments:

Luke said...

"I cannot claim that I accomplished much, but maybe that is what I needed."
I agree. Doing nothing some times is essential. It lets you get your bearings back. Take care.

shell said...

Aww there is no need to apologize. You seem so upbeat all the time, it is okay to have a little downtime. I just cannot imagine how you are able to handle working full time (at such early hours too) plus studying, playing soccer, and spending time with loved ones.