Friday, October 30, 2009

Daily Emails & Halloween!

Living away from all of my friends and family has added a daily complication to my life. I am slammed at work and do not get home until late at night, so I pretty much have to email everyone. Which means that every morning before I start cranking through my work I go through all of my emails and reply to them. What would I do without email? Seriously, it is such an efficient way of keeping in touch with everyone..I am not sure why I am posting about this. I guess I am a tad boring lately haha.

On a fun note, I am going candy shopping with my husband tonight after work. I cannot wait to hand out candy to the cute trick or treaters in our neighborhood. And I am going to buy good candy (i.e., peanut butter cups, Snickers, etc.). My little sister will like what I am about to say..I am dressing up as Samantha Carter from SG-1, haha. And my hubby has still not figured out what he is going to be. I think Lobo will just wear my old Brett Favre jersey, with a sign on it that says "Traitor."

Alright, off to work! T.G.I.F...



1 comment:

Kimmy T said...

I like the little bit about Lobo in the traitors jersey. I approve and you're right, I do like the part about Sam Carter. SG1 rocks. Its about time we recruited you!