Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Morning Update

I incorrectly assumed traffic would be light this morning. My regular 20 minute commute was over 40 minutes! And I am super tired this morning. My little sister's flight did not arrive until 9:45 pm last night. I tried to stay up late with my husband and sister to watch the latest episode of NCIS, but I crashed around 11:00 pm. Anyway, I am hoping that I can get caught up at work today and get out of the office by about noon or 1:00 pm at the latest. I would have stayed home today, except that I still have two outstanding projects to complete. If I can get them done today I won't have to work on Friday.

On a fun note...There was a guy playing a trumphet by the parking garage in the O'Hare Airport last night. As we approached the parking garage elevators he called my little sister out and played the Air Force fight song for her. It was pretty cool.

On another fun note...I ordered a bracelet from Lisa Leonard Designs. If you are interested in buying some neat, cusomized jewelry for someone, I recommend ordering from this site! The bracelet I ordered turned out awesome.

No comments: