Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am very excited for the Thanksgiving holiday. My little sister is flying out from Colorado Springs to spend the week with me and my husband. I am looking forward to relaxing, shopping, watching the Packers beat the Lions and hanging out...that is, if I can get all of my work projects done by Thursday. I made the mistake of saying I was bored last week. The result of that confession was 5 gigantic client files being dropped on to my desk. Luckily, I have completed 3 out of the 5 projects. So, I am going to guzzle some coffee today and move at incredible speeds to complete the remaining two projects!

Also, I feel like I am getting a cold. I have swollen glands and a headache. I am in denial about being sick. I am the only one in the office who has not had a cold, yet.. Alright, I am off to work!

1 comment:

shell said...

Please take care! It's wonderful that your little sis is joining you for Thanksgiving. You can load her up with lots of yummy food!