Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random Happiness!!!!!!!!!!

I only have two more work days until I leave for my two week vacation! I am so excited! I feel like a little kid, all excited for a trip to Disneyland or Lagoon (Utah reference). It has been about two years since I last saw my parents. I am very excited to spend Christmas with them in the desert!

And today is my 6th wedding anniversary! It is pretty cool to think that my hubby and I have been married for 6 years! As evidence of how geeky we both are, whenever someone asks about our anniversary, we both tell that person that we were married on the 100th anniversary of flight, haha. For some reason we find that little fact very cool!

Alright, back to cranking out client reports!

1 comment:

shell said...

Wow! You haven't seen your parents for two years? Enjoy your winter break and being spoiled rotten by your family.