Monday, April 5, 2010

The Famous McDonald's Coffee Case

For the first time in my life, I understand why the lady in the McDonald's coffee case actually sued McDondald's. When the barista at Starbucks handed me my overfilled venti coffee this morning the lid was not secured all the way. As soon as I grabbed it from her, the lid popped off and a good amount of the coffee spilled on to my right hand and also all over my lap. It hurt horribly. And even though the coffee only touched the skin on my hand for just a few seconds it was hot enough that it blistered my skin...Not a fun way to start off the day.

6 comments:

shell said...

Ouch! Were you able to find some ointment to reduce the swelling?

怡妹 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
雅伯 said...

想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要........................................

明NathanA_Schulle said...

量力而為,別勉強了,Cut your coat according to your cloth..............................................

Bettina said...

Hi,
I hope you keep this excellent blog going, with or without a collaborator. This post is very informative. i like this post very much.
Thank you.
State Labor Laws

Ehram said...

I always check to make sure everything is as it should be, regarldess of the fact I've got a law degree and live in a nanny state (the UK) I don't want to start my day with scalded skin and a coffee stained suit...ever