Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Shopping Story

The other day my husband and I stopped by a local Borders bookstore that was going out of business. The funny aspect to our shopping experience is how excited we were to buy science and calculus books on sale. Even funnier is how was extremely disappointed we were that someone else had beaten us to the Feynman lectures that had sat on those bookstore shelves for the past two years! Old habits die hard. When we were younger (and pretty much broke)we used to daydream about being able to purchase those books. So, in a way, buying those books were the fulfillment of a nerdy dream we have had for a few years, ha-ha.

Alright, back to cranking out employment agreements. :)

2 comments:

Mark said...

When I was studying my
Bar Professional Training Course at Uni I was always skint. Although as soon as you qualify you can look forward to a career of many prospects.

annieswords said...

I <3 how nerdy you two are!