Monday, November 28, 2011

Exhausted

Kyra is a morning person. She smiles and happily eats her formula in the mornings. However, she can be very-very cranky at night. For instance, last night she decided that she wanted to cry non-stop for about two hours. My husband and I, in our sleep deprived state, decided to drive her around until she fell asleep. I knew we had to take some sort of action, as I was actually getting jealous/mad at my husband because he had napped for two hours earlier in the day, haha. It took an hour and a half of driving to finally get her to pass out. In a sick way, I actually had fun singing Christmas songs while driving around in the middle of the night with my fussy little girl. :)

Back to cranking on another client project.

1 comment:

shell said...

Adorable mother daughter picture. Thanks for sharing!
Maybe baby K has music in her genes ;)