Thursday, December 15, 2011

Updates

Life is going well. Kyra is getting bigger and bigger everyday. And it is so much fun to see how much more aware she is becoming of her surroundings. Her smiles really make me melt.

Work is also going well. Even though I am starting to get very busy at work, things are still manageable. I think it has something to do with having a few years of experience under my belt. I no longer have to research my subject matter extensively for every project. It feels good to be able to answer questions off the top of my head. My only stressful project is preparing materials for a speech I am giving to a particular industry next month. I need to find some spin on a subject that tons of attorneys and consultants have already spoken about. Plus, I am supposed to take a management course that my firm signed me up to start next month. Hmm...I am sure I will figure something out!

And today is my firm's holiday party. Strangely enough, the party is at a brewery that also has a location in Portland. So, I am already familiar with the menu. Should be fun to leave the office a little early and kick back with some co-workers for a few hours.

That is all I have for now!

No comments: