Thursday, July 12, 2012

My Good Morning Ramble

I woke up yesterday at 2am in sheer panic. I realized that I did not have enough time to draft a few projects that were due by the close of business. So, I jumped out of bed, got ready, and drove into work at a horrible hour (again). I worked non-stop until the deadline, and then hit the send button right at 5pm. I then jumped on a phone call with a client prospect and headed home at around 6pm. It was a long day and I was beat. I looked in the mirror on the way home and noticed that my eyes were a horrible shade of red..But once I got home everything was great. My husband ordered pizza and I got to play with Kyra and relax to some mindless tv shows. Which brings me to this morning..I slept in until about 6am and left for a work at a more reasonable time. I decided to treat myself to a nice Venti Starbucks coffee this morning as well. And the best part of this decision is that when I got to the window to pay, the barista said that the woman in front of me bought my coffee because she loved the color of my orange jeep. All I can think of this morning is that it is going to be a good day. I survived a horrible stress filled workday yesterday and started today with an awesome free coffee.

2 comments:

shell said...

Love your upbeat attitude about life (free coffee, yay!) ***BTW, I love orange cars too.***

6 a.m. is considered sleeping in? These days I first wake up at 6 a.m., but still barely get out of the door by 9:00 a.m.

annieswords said...

karma... you bust tail, and are a great mother, and person, so you get free coffee!!!!! <3